Are You Wanting A Career Vs. A Job?
- Are you getting paid regularly on Friday?
- Do you have the flexibility to work daylight hours vs. overtime?
- Are you able to take a vacation consistently?
- Is the culture where you work in alignment with your values?
- Are you a voice in your company vs. just a number?
- Are you able to move up in your company?
- Does your employer recognize your value?
- Is your employer careful to follow safety guidelines for you?
If the answer to any of these is NO, and you are a high-caliber Customer Service Representative in the Greater Lakeland, FL area, we'd love to talk to you!
Unbeatable Work-Life Balance With Great Pay & Great Advancement Opportunities!
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Mr. Electric on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Assign and direct electricians to appropriate customer locations; monitor the route and status to coordinate and prioritize their schedules; and provide them with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Mr. Electric of Southwest Florida has been locally owned and serving the people of Lakeland and surrounding areas since 2015. With an emphasis on customer service and safety, we strive every day to provide the best possible experience to all of those that we serve.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.