Are You Wanting A Career Vs. A Job?
- Are you getting paid regularly on Friday?
- Do you have the flexibility to work daylight hours vs. overtime?
- Are you able to take a vacation consistently?
- Is the culture where you work in alignment with your values?
- Are you a voice in your company vs. just a number?
- Are you able to move up in your company?
- Does your employer recognize your value?
- Is your employer careful to follow safety guidelines for you?
If the answer to any of these is NO, and you are a high-caliber electrician in the Greater Central, West, & Tampa Florida areas, we'd love to talk to you!
Unbeatable Work-Life Balance With Great Pay & Great Advancement Opportunities!
- We Are Looking For A Select Few High-Caliber Electricians That Would Be Excited About Obtaining A Great Work-Life Balance & Maintaining Or Increasing Your Current Pay!
- We Strive To Be A Company That Invests In Your Success, Your Growth, & Your Advancement. For This Reason, We Invest In Our Employees & Help Good Electricians Become Great Plus Make More Money! See The Paragraph Below For More Details On How We Help Our Electricians Advance.
- Our Electricians Work Weekday Daylight Hours With Minimal Overtime!
- The Compensation For Working These Hours Is Typically The Same OR HIGHER Than If Working Overtime Due To The Caliber Of Team, Training, And Customers We Have.
- We Are Locally Owned & Operated By A Forward-Thinking Team That Has Brought This Mr. Electric® To Being Top 30 (of Over 230) In The Nation & Growing!
- Work With A Higher-Caliber Team Of Electricians & Professionals While Still Obtaining A Great Work-Life Balance, Full Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Paid Holidays & Vacation, Life Insurance, Counseling, Money Saving Dave Ramsey “Smart Dollar” Plans, Simple IRA Opportunities, & A Great Family Environment!
- At Mr. Electric® Of Central West Florida, You Don’t Just Work Amongst Fellow Expert Electricians, You Learn From Them, Too.
- We’re Big On Collaboration, Sharing Expertise, And Making Each Other Better.
- That, Plus A Great Salary & The Chance To Work With A Brand With Over 23 Years Of Excellence & The Top 10 Mr. Electric In The Country, Working With Us Is A Step In A Better Direction – Which Is Why We Only Hire The Best.
How We Help Electrician’s Advance In Their Career
Mr. Electric of Southwest Florida has been locally owned and serving the people of Lakeland and surrounding areas since 2015. With an emphasis on customer service and safety, we strive every day to provide the best possible experience to all of those that we serve.
- Perform work as assigned by the lead technician or more experienced service professionals to whom the work is assigned
- Assist more experienced electricians and receive on-the-job training to learn proper procedures for service and maintenance of electrical systems as needed
- Review work instructions and perform work assignments to customer and company quality standards
- Read, comprehend, and use all applicable safety policies and regulations, including OSHA regulations and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Read, comprehend, and use all applicable company operating rules and procedures
- Attending company and/or outside programs to enhance technical education may be occasionally necessary
- Assist in proper upkeep of all company vehicles, tools, and materials consistent with company policy as needed or asked
- Clean work area, machines, and tools as needed or asked
- Maintain professional physical appearance, attitude, demeanor, and conduct to reflect a good public image consistent with company values and policies
- Perform other duties as required – may include duties that are outside the scope of “normal” job duties
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Valid Driver’s License with generally good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.