Looking For A EV Charging Station For Your Home or Office?
Contact Florida's Leading Electrical Company Today!
Want Us To Contact You?
Fill This Form Out
Limited Time Offers
FREE Home Safety Inspection
- No need to worry about any electrical faults, we provide clarity and identify any issues with our Free Home Safety Inspection
$50 Off Any $500 Service
- Take advantage of our reduced electrical service offer with $50 off any $500+ electrical service!
$25 OFF Any Electrical Service
- Take advantage of our reduced electrical service offer with $25 off! New Customers Only For A Limited Time
$50 OFF Home Surge Protection
- When getting our Whole House Surge Protection, Claim $50 off today!
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER INSTALLATION
Ready for Your EV Charger Installation in Greater Lakeland & Land O Lakes?
If you own an electric vehicle and you’d like the convenience and safety offered by an EV home charging station, talk to the electrical experts at Mr. Electric®. We offer a selection of the most advanced, fully featured charging systems available, and provide professional residential electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) installation and service.
Call Mr. Electric today for electric vehicle charging station installation in Lakeland, SW Lakeland, Land-O-Lakes, Plant City, Winter Haven, FL and all nearby locations.
Electric Vehicle Charger Installation in Greater Lakeland & Land O Lakes
What Is an EVSE Charger?
EVSE chargers supply electric energy to recharge electric vehicles. There are three levels of electric vehicle charging devices:
- Level 1 Charger
Comes standard with most electric vehicles and is plugged into any normal three-prong outlet. While the Level 1 charger requires no installation, it charges vehicle batteries very slowly. Level 1 EVSE chargers are best suited for overnight use, and can take 20 hours or more to fully charge your car’s battery.
- Level 2 Charger
This more advanced EVSE charger requires its own dedicated 240-volt circuit, which needs to be professionally installed in your garage. Level 2 chargers work much faster, fully charging an EV in about three hours. A growing number of EV manufacturers are now including a Level 2 charger standard with each new car purchase.
- Level 3 Charger
This is the standalone device you see at public charging stations. It can add 160 miles of driving range to an EV’s batteries in about half an hour (nice!). However, beyond being prohibitively expensive, they have an industrial-level power draw that makes them unavailable to homeowners. If you own or work at an industrial building, it is possible to have a Level 3 charger installed there.
Which type of EVSE charger is the right choice for you? It depends on your driving habits. Many EV owners get by with plugging in their cars for an overnight charge. But if you frequently find yourself needing to recharge your EV midday, having a Level 2 charger installed is a smart investment.
EVSE Charger Station Installation
When you decide to have a Level 2 charger installed in your garage, here’s what you can expect from Mr. Electric:
- Full inspection of all equipment prior to installation.
- Site inspection to ensure equipment is installed in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Electrical system upgrade, including new dedicated 40-amp, 240-volt circuit with 8-AWG wiring to support the quicker-charging Level 2 charger.
- Your licensed electrician from Mr. Electric will install your EVSE equipment to conform to all National Electrical Code and local permit/code requirements.
- Start-up inspection performed to verify equipment is functioning properly in its operational environment.
- Complete EVSE information provided to customer on equipment features, correct usage, limitations, necessary maintenance, and warranty terms.
Our Excellent EVSE Charger Installation Experience
Mr. Electric has completed over 7,000 EV charger installations to date . Your local Mr. Electric offers a portfolio of product solutions, including EVSE charging stations and circuit protection equipment that touches every part of the electric vehicle infrastructure installation process.
Ready to get an estimate or book your EVSE charger installation for your electric vehicle? Request an appointment online, or call Mr. Electric today.
Get Your Quote or Call: 863-277-6785
Why Go To Someone Who “Also” Does Electrical When Electrical is all we do!